This project is very straight forward. I expect the words "Spinning Wheel" in your bid. Please do not bid bottom dollar and then immediately try to jack up your price as soon as I sound interested. (It is unprofessional and dishonest and illegal in my country.)
I need a very simple, portable solution constructed using regular UIViews in XCode for simulating spinning a wheel. The requirements are as follows:
* I should be able to load my own view into the views composing the parts of the wheel.
* The wheel should have a 3D effect (done on Layer with transforms) while spinning.
* I should be able to set the numbers that will appear on the wheel.
* The wheel should always make one full turn, but its speed and length of spin should be determined by the user's swipe gesture.
* The wheel should follow the user's finger back and forth, so it feels as if the user is touching a real, physical wheel.
* The wheel should land on a random number from the set provided at the start.
This is to be done with UIViews and not within a physics engine. So these things must be simulated within standard code. I'm looking for a nice approximation so that this is a very tactile process but not a 1-to-1 physical simulation.
I am attaching a sample animation, though the touch experience for "spinning" this wheel is a critical requirement of the project. Without it, the project is not what I need.
Please let me know if you have any other questions! Again, so that I know you've read the requirements, please indicate you have with the words "Spinning Wheel". I want to know you're personable and take the project seriously. Bids without this will be immediately rejected.
"Spinning Wheel" Hi, I can do this with Swift ... using just views and transforms. If you are interested I can send you video of similar work done by me. Take Care!
4 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $43 do tego projektu
Spinning Wheel Hello I am having 6 year of experience in iOS app development , I have seen your sample video and I am able to make it. Please do let me know if we can build a good relationship with this project