**Website**: <[url removed, login to view]> (first of two project needed immediatly, and also first of a long line if good result are obtain. Would prefer to work with one person, easier to communicate and also more reliable once an initial relationship is established, for this initial two project and the rest to come as well)
**Project Description**: Looking to install a password protected online photo album for this photo studio, so clients can enter username and password and then go a correcponding password protected section where they can browse and pick photos to buy.
- Database to use: MySQL
- Payment Methods: Check, Cash, PSIGate for credit cards
- Layout: To fit withint current website layout (meaning all new code will display within a cell of the table that current displays all text that changes from page to page. Page Header, Footer and Right Column remain as it. Please visit website to know more)
- Administrative backpannel, so new albums can be created and existing labums can be modified as new clients are added.
**- Would prefer to modify CubeCart Shopping Cart to fit this specification, since most features are already there, and client is familiar with the administrative part. Purchasing the licence for it would have to be included in the prize in this case.
Initial idea to do this was to make each of the categories, which you can define product within in CubeCart, belong to a client. Where the client would login withuser and password and then the website would display the category that matches that username, and then the user can use the rest of the shopping cart features to go through all product, in this case all photos, in this category, and then checkout and pay. Cubecart features would have to be displayed within current design as well.
However, we are open to other choices that would be easier and produce the same results.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4+ versions of IE and Netscape