This is a straight forward project - if you know what your are doing.
Four coders have already said they could do this and have messed me around.
Please - only respond if you know you can do this.
I have an open source project that has two components.
a) Python front end that runs the Engine
b) C++ Engine (exe)
My understanding is the C++ engine is called with parameters and it passes information back to the UI so the user can see and take action.
I would like to ;
1) convert the C++ Engine to a COM so it can be called
2) replace the Python front end with a VB6 UI that calls the DLL or OCX
I will supply graphics and layout etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).