I will provide winner with a blank spreadsheet with the following headings:
URL, Google PR, Link Popularity, Search Engine Saturation, Alexa Rank, Number of unique monthly visitors, Fee/Term, Contact Info, Contact Name.
Project includes the following:
1. Locate 100 elder law directory web sites - preferably the most popular ones in the search engines.
2. Fill in the spreadsheet with the info stipulated in the headings. (Contact Name is not a requirement if none can be found.)
I will provide winner with the URLs of the web sites that provide such information as: Google PR, Link Popularity, Search Engine Saturation and Alexa Rank.
Good Luck and Happy Bidding!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).