We have an online shop at [url removed, login to view] based on osCMax 2.0.25 (osCommerce 2.2RC2a). It is (of course) heavily modified. Now we would like to add a template to support mobile devices. This template should support smartphones and tablets with a horizontal resolution of at least 480px. Since recent smartphones and tablets feature way higher resolutions, suggestions on how to optimize the template for a wide range of device resolutions are welcome. If that matters for this web based application, we think it should be sufficient to support iOS and Android based devices.
In a first implementation, we need to have:
1. Top logo
2. Home page with introduction
3. Product catalog with category hierarchy, product listings and details, new products, specials
5. Shopping cart (change quantity, remove)
6. Customer accounting (login/out, address book, order history)
7. Checkout (billing and shipping addresses, shipping methods, payment modules)
8. Getting Started page
9. Idea image gallery
10. Shipping & Returns page
11. Privacy Notice page
12. About Us page
13. Contact Us page
14. Site Map
Any suggestions for improvement regarding these requirements are also much appreciated.
Please provide your hourly rate and estimated hours of work required.
9 freelancerów przeciętnie składa ofertę za $16/godz. do tego projektu
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks