Are you interested in taking charge of a modern web 2.0 concept with talented proven application developers?
[login to view URL] has been in development since mid 2006 and is being programmed in PHP, Python and PostgreSQL. In short YouMash is an RSS feed aggregator with some really nifty social features. Special attention is being paid to usability, function, and peer relationships. The application has been worked on since late 2006. We have completed all of the registration/confirmation process and more than 50% of the XHTML/graphic work. Hundreds of hours have been spent on concept, design and methodology.
We have a designer, artist and project leader but unfortunately our lead developer has become badly ill and can no longer continue work. An ideal candidate will be a master PHP programmer with a strong background in data set handling specifically with PostgreSQL.
Here is what we are after...
- 5+ years PHP/CSS/XHTML
- 3+ years stored procedures/SQL/T-SQL specifically working with PostgreSQL.
- You must be more than familiar with RSS (real simple syndication) and specifically parsing RSS or XML feed data.
- Familiar interfacing with a set API like those from Technorati, Yahoo, or Alexa is a bonus.
- You must be experienced with complex SQL sorting involving massive sets of data.
- You must be experienced with using Apache mod_rewrite, and know basic onsite SEO (search engine optimization) methods.
- You must be able to work through problems of scale so that a web application can handle thousands of simultaneous connections.
- You must be able to properly separate function from design.
- You will know that concise error trapping, application flow and object oriented design are NOT after thoughts.
- It would be best if you could demonstrate a project you have taken to completion showcasing some of these skills.
- Experience with Python (especially interfacing with PostgreSQL) will be a huge bonus.
You can work from home via the internet in your pajamas. In return we will pay a talented developer top dollar to complete and QA YouMash based on industry standard (or your own) hourly rates. We are also not against to paying in shares or corporate ownership as well as cash. In fact it's a talking point.
Please submit your CV/resume, samples, or live examples. If you can demonstrate you have the skillz I will show you a product spec complete with diagrams, live layouts, and graphic mockups. I may need to give you a phone call to make sure we're on the same page. You will need to have at least 60-90 days set aside to work on this full time and be available during a product roll out.
Please note that this is a very advanced project. Only bid if you can prove your mastery of the above talents.
See attached screenshots of finished work on the registration system and a mockup of the main mashup page.
27 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $3713 do tego projektu
placeholders bid, we are excited about the project seeing the scope of work and the challenge to make something new. pls see PM for details about us and portfolio, thanks.
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality. We can deliver you exactly what you are looking for. [login to view URL]