FREELANCER PLEASE NOTE:
Only bid on this if you:
1. Understand the tasks we need done
2. Have the time to finish it in near future
3. Have your own server for testing.
In order to comply with Danish tax-law, and to minimize manual labor when doing economy and when re-stocking, we want a new feature built in to our existing OsCommerce store. The feature will have two main functions:
1. Keeping track of inventory, and what to order from OUR suppliers
2. Making the invoice system more fluent and comply with Danish law
1. Inventory control
OsCommerce have already built in stock control, but we need it more advanced. The following functions are needed:
1) In admin -on product pages we need a field to add our purchase price of the product, also showing the calculated contribution margin (cost of goods minus sales price ex. Tax = contribution margin)
2) In admin - on product pages we need a field to add our restock level (minimum stock level)
3) In admin - we need a need a new menu in the left side called “Lagerstyring” (Stock Controll)
4) In admin/Lagerstyring - we need a function to call a list of products, with a stock level under the re-stock level. Must be grouped by Manufactures and show our current stock level AND minimum re-stock level plus model number
5) The products showing on the re-stock list must have a button called “Bestilt” (Ordered), that when clicked removes the product from the re-stock list and adds it to a “on the way list” (below the re-stock list?). Text field to enter amount of ordered must also appear.
6) Products on “Ordered list must have a function to be “released” into the current stock level (for when we get the shipment from our suppliers)
7) In admin/Lagerstyring - we need a button to call a list of all stock, with: model/EAN number, Product title, Stock, purchase price, total value. On the bottom of the list we need a total value of the stock showing.
8) Be aware, that all of the above must comply with our already installed “bundle add on” [url removed, login to view]
9) We use barcodes to manage stock. Barcode values is identical with OsCommerce “Products Model”. In admin/Lagerstyring we need a function to quick restock products from barcode scans to our stock. I imagine one field where the scan goes into, and one field where the auto fill is “1”. If changed to e.g. “3” – then 3 will go in stock. If nothing changed 1 will be added to the stock. Note: Our scanners “hit” ENTER after each scan.
10) In order to make function 9) work, “Products Model” in OsCommerce needs to be unique – and that means that no two products can have the same Products Model number.
2. Invoice system
To comply with the Danish law, and to make it more useable for us, we need an expansion of the existing invoice system. Take a look at this add-on – it might or might not be helpful: [url removed, login to view],23
11) In admin/orders - we need the option to change an order/invoice. This is both for customer information such as name, address, contact details – but also the products ordered
12) Products ordered can be deleted or new added from some sort of search field – ajax? (we have many products, so no drop down please)
13) Changing products ordered, must also offer a choice to add a text-line and a price instead of a product from the search field
14) An option to add discount
15) Changing the freight method/cost must be available
16) Direct print button
17) Also option to email invoice or save as pdf
18) Invoice must look nice, we supply an layout to copy
19) In admin - we need a need a new menu in the left side called “Regnskab” (Finances)
20) In admin/Regnskab - we need a button to call the turnover/sales of a selected period
21) Turnover must also show the contribution margin (cost of goods minus sales price ex. Tax = contribution margin)
22) When calling the turnover, products and shipping must be separated!
23) When calling turnover, there is no tax/VAT included