Hi developers, for buddypress and wpgeodirectory plugin we need some customization.
We are using wpml for multilangual we are prepared 2 language turkish and english. all customization should be carefully for wpml.
- To edit profile add new fields: Work history, Education history. should be multiple sections exactly as linkedin.
- Create new sidebar and add inside user profile view (it should be in user profile activity tab)
- Buddypress media: media icon should be in whats new options. but its stay top of text area. should fix this issue.
- Buddypress tabs: create a new tab and show underthis tabs as a subtabs: friends, friend requests, following, followers, invite friends.
- Member types: we created for turkish and english member types. but when user will choose his member type there show all language types. should be there only one language that which user using. but it show 2 language also in one dropdown list. you should fix this issue.
- Also add user member types in user profile header. under username.
- Buddypress portfolio plugin: when wpml is active portfolio uploader doesnt work! should fix it.
- WPGEODIRECTORY REWİEWS: if user joined to website via social account. and if this user reviewed in place, that user avatar and name linking to user social media [login to view URL] should do it all user avatar and name linking to his buddypress profile in website.
-- WPGEODIRECTORY SEARCH PLACES: (GLOBAL SEARCH PLUGIN- WPGEODIRECTORY PLUGİN) İn geodirectory plugin page, when try to search it doesnt search in same place.
it sending to Global Search plugin page. (global search should open only when use global search bar)
- - GLOBAL SEARCH LIST FOR PLACES: global search show only title of place. Need show: title, image, address, favorite button. you should add this extras.
- WP GEODIRECTORY PLACE SINGLE PAGE: in single page map doesnt work. you should fix this.
16 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $328 do tego projektu
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: [login to view URL] Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT