We're looking to add another INDIVIDUAL(not a firm, maybe a team of 2 people but prefer individual) to work w/ us as an extension of our business on day to day projects. We will guarantee 5-10 hours of month plus more (its actually more). Right now we primarily need WordPress development, & looking for them to be intermediate to advance developers (not beginners). Work will be in doing various tasks ranging from basic HTML work, advance PHP/MySQL, & to many WordPress tasks. WordPress tasks can be from basic updating WP install, setting up sites/plugins, verify why sites are slow & fixing, general maintenance, to advance WP work. You will be required to use our Project Management System (which requires a gmail account/email), where we will assign tasks, deadlines, & to have you update progress/details/completion. Most tasks will be hourly while some may have set budgets that we will discuss ahead of time. You will need to have diverse knowledge of languages & tools like HTML, CSS (advance CSS preferred), PHP (advance PHP preferred), MySQL, & other areas like Wordpress, decent graphic design, osCommerce & others. You should be aware of existing trends online & be exposed to new techniques. You should be someone who can recommend to us ideas & new techniques for improving our service offerings & to improve situations for our clients.
We want a long term relationship w/ someone who is ready to jump in on tasks, have a win/win relationship where you work efficiently together w/ us as a team. Also looking for someone who's a fast learner & can quickly go into code & learn it quickly while you make changes. You must be able to provide estimate of time on tasks & meet deadlines when requested. You will also need to communicate well w/ us in a timely fashion, via email, IM chat, & Skype, & at times voice. We work during regular business hours CST & would prefer someone who is available during those times.
We're an established technology firm working w/ open source solutions & innovative techniques for our select client base for just over a decade now.
TASK TO BID ON:
We know our budgets on hourly & set costs for development projects. In your proposal please outline cost for 5hrs of work. We are targeting $10-15/hr, we know there are costs for developing ranging from $7 to $30 & up. We specifically want someone in this hourly rate that will remain w/ us for a long time. If your proposal is outside of that range we will decline your proposal. If you're in line w/ our budgets we'll discuss further. Please supply examples of your work, URL's & not just images, your hourly cost, how you will communicate w/ us, & hours available per week.
- Long history of working w/ contract & outsource staff (mostly on elance)
- Prompt in payment
- Interested in long term relationship w/ freelancer
REQUIREMENTS - if you can't meet these, we will end discussions.
- Please include your hourly rate (looking around $10-20/hour, do not bid if you are not in this range)
- Required to update daily for on going tasks. If you are available on Skype daily, we would assign more work for you. If you do not respond in timely fashion, we will likely end relationship.
- No agencies, firms, teams but individuals preferred.
- Quote for 5hrs a month. We'll discuss a task to see if you can work efficiently in that time.
- Must be proficient in PHP (advance preferred), LAMP environment, Ajax, CSS, HTML, decent Graphic Design experience is a plus & preferred
- Must be able to show portfolio of existing programming/sites & provide URLs of created sites.
- Must be available immediately.
- May require to sign contracts: NDA & Non-circumvent
- Vendor will require to update client periodically on project & not just present at deadline (applies to projects lasting a week or more). We prefer someone who is available via chat daily.
78 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na średnią kwotę w wysokości $12/godzinę do tego projektu.
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks