Looking for someone with experience in working with VMware's SOAP API to provide some code development and fixes for an already written module for WHMCS.
Will provide details on project acceptance and signed NDA.
The fixes and enhancements we would like to see include:
- A check for if the vmware host server is unreachable, to continue without it. Right now the connection hangs and breaks the whmcs cron job if for example there is a product suspension, so it doesn't continue
- If it is a free version of ESXi, don't show the control buttons in the interface, only show information, and in admin section provide a notice saying because its the free version, controls are not available due to limitations of VMware's API.
- With this module, WHMCS cron fails to run if run via php command line, but works when using wget, that should be fixed so it works either way
- right now you have to connect directly to a esxi host, this module needs to be able to support connecting to vcenter server so it can work with any host
- we would like to add a method of calling the module file directly so that we can force a clear of the license key and cache to force a new licensing checkin
- we use the whmcs licensing add-on (as in the above task) and it currently isn't filling in the "last access" field in whmcs admin area and it is not populating the access log. we would like more details included so that we can see how many and how often our module is being used.
- if there is no language file specified, button text doesn't show. in the case where no language file is specified, it should default to english.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $377 for this job
our sample sites include [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and many more web based applications like college/school management portal, financial management applications for saccos and banks, POS systems, Hotel Management Syste Więcej