I represent a small team who have built a sustainable fashion brand called Cariki Apparel and are now looking to start growing our online sales.
We are looking for a website designer/developer who can build a Shopify store using a theme.
I have already built a basic Shopify store in the past, however we migrated to Wordpress around March/April 2018.
We are now looking to revert it back to Shopify as Shopify serves as a much better ecommerce platform.
What I am therefore looking for is:
1. Create a new Shopify store (we already have a paid account with Shopify) using a suitable theme.
2. Use our existing Wordpress store as inspiration and a template of what we are trying to create ([login to view URL]) - please copy the page menus that are already in existence, but update and optimize the page designs to increase conversion and performance on Shopify. Finisterre ([login to view URL]) have a Shopify website similar to what we would like to create, please use them as inspiration as well.
3. Install plugins and themes that will make the new Shopify store perform to a professional standard and stand out to customers
4. Optimize SEO to increase traffic and rankings online
5. Migrate existing pages, products and blogs across to the new shopify store and update them as necessary to work on Shopify
6. Modernize, customize and optimize the website to increase sales online
We have approximately 50 products (only about 15 are currently on our existing Wordpress site, we can send the images for all new products) - however, the images we do have will need shrinking in order to optimize SEO performance and page load speed.
We have in total approximately 13 pages, as well as around 10 blog posts that we would like to migrate across to our new store.