Looking for a web developer/designer/entrepreneur/partner for the long term to build a web platform for a community of some 50.000 users (stage 1 of 4). The platform offers news from different online media, information and directories. It is based in Ukraine.
1. In one language
2. Simple design but uncommon
3. Each section (news, events, venues, etc.) have different lay-outs and search mechanisms (ex: page for restaurants have their own specific search mechanism)
4. Registration for users with a login and password
5. Each registered user can have its own page (subscriptions, notifications, statistics, etc.)
6. Auto generation of e-mail listings + user profiles
8. Management of advertising banners + calendar (both for google and clients)
9. Automatic procedure for users to advertise online
10. Payments/donations online
11. Comments + Reviews
In addition (but that will depend a lot on the possible cost) … Scrapping
3 times a day some 50 news sources (essentially the home page) and once a day about 500 companies for job vacancies and press releases
Scrapping some 100 twitter accounts
Scrapping a few specific pages
The CMS has to be easy to use and extremely time saving for each editor. For instance, when publishing a set of news, the news editor will have 1 hour to decide which news to publish out of hundreds scrapped news, a task that also obliges him to put each news in the right category. About 30-60 news may be published a day (no violation with copyrights).
This is a start up with a very low budget that aims to merge a professional web structure, digital marketing and business acumen to make it a trustful brand in the local community before expanding to other geographical areas. Main objective in the short run is to have a platform that technically is perfect, safe, attractive to the eyes, ergonomic and supported by a maximum of automatic mechanisms for managing content, marketing, traffic, sales, change of lay outs, etc..
Although I am looking for an excellent web developer who also masters Google, I am essentially looking for that ideal technical partner with whom I can build up a start up from scratch and share profits with.
I WILL REPLY TO OFFERS WITH HAVE SHOWN TO HAVE READ THE PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND WHO COME FORWARD AS A POTENTIAL PARTNER