I need someone familiar with customizing both BuddyPress and WooCommerce for a project I'm working on. Specific functionality required includes:
- Custom BuddyPress Signup Process with multiple different member types with different custom fields
- One of the member types is required to pay a signup fee (Stripe & Paypal support required)
- Once a BuddyPress user has signed up they can add a list of services with prices to their profile
- Users can look for services by filtering through the different BuddyPress member types and browsing the profiles.
- Users can then select a service on a given profile to book it. They enter their details and select a date/time for the booking.
- An email is then sent to the BuddyPress members email address asking them to confirm their availability for the requested date.
- If approved, the customer is prompted to return to the website and pay a $50 deposit for the booking
- Upon receiving the $50 payment, a confirmation email is sent to the BuddyPress Member confirming the order. The customer also receives a booking confirmation email with the BuddyPress Members details.
- If the member does not approve the booking date/time an email is sent to the customer letting them know the date/time is not available and to try again either with a different member or a different time.
I'm primarily looking just for this core functionality to be created. I'm happy to customize the frontend design myself. I am open to using other off the shelf plugins if it speeds up the process.