eSignal Simple Moving Average Alert System
• I am a trader.
• I use eSignal Signature as a trading platform and am provided market pricing data through the platform across a multitude of global stock exchanges.
What I need:
• I would like an automated alert system programmed for eSignal.
• The system should have the following functionality:
1. While eSignal is open on my computer, I would like to have a button to click to turn the alert system on/off.
2. Before switching the alert system on, I would like to have the option (tick box option) to select the exchanges on which I want to run the alert system (list of exchanges provided beneath the ‘Logic’ section).
3. When switched on after having been off for less than 24 hours, I would like the system to run its analysis on a trailing 1-day basis and send all relevant signals.
4. When switched on after having been off for more than 24 hours, I would like the system to run its analysis on a trailing 3-day basis and send all relevant signals.
• To scour through the individual stocks listed on each exchange (as selected by me using the tick box function), apply the enclosed logic, and send me notification alerts of trade opportunities identified using this logic.
• The system only needs pricing data to function.
• It only requires analysis of a series of simple moving averages (‘SMA’) of daily closing prices for the stocks in each index.
• The SMAs are a technical study included on the platform.
• The analysis will use the following moving averages:
1. 20-day SMA.
2. 40-day SMA.
3. 63-day SMA.
4. 252-day SMA.
• The signals will be based on the ‘crossover method’ of moving averages, whereby alerts are given when a shorter moving average crosses a longer one, as specified by the enclosed logic.
Possible problems I have identified:
• eSignal is a monthly/annually paid service and can only be accessed by one computer.
• The person who does this work may not be able to access my eSignal login.
• However, as a possible solution (if the job can be done in less than one month), I am happy to purchase a second subscription on a monthly basis, which can be cancelled and the subscription fee refunded after the initial one-month trial.
• I am interested in automating/programming a number of custom technical studies into my eSignal interface moving forward and believe that this project may need iterative work to optimise functionality.
• I would like the successful bidder to be open to the option of repeat business as I continue to develop my trading system.
Full details and logic included in the document attached as well as examples of the logic applied in two pictures under both sets of conditions.
23 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $3081 do tego projektu
Hi, I can do that if you don't mind contact me and I'll d that for you. and for more reference about me, you can have a look at my profile. Regards, Amr