he following web services are required to be developed:
- Creation of Users
o A web service is required for the creation of a Moodle user, the profile data will be provided, this service must validate and make sure if the user already exists so that it doesn’t create it, the service must return the user ID.
- Registration of users in the course:
o A web service is required to register a user in a course, the user ID and course ID will be provided, as well as the start and end dates of the registration, this service web must create and/or update such registration, the service must not allow the unregistering of the user, the service must return the ID of the created and/or updated registration.
- Automatic Login:
o From our main website, the user will be redirected to the web service url in Moodle, sending: the email, password and course ID; such url must login the user in Moodle automatically and redirect him to the right/indicated course.
- Survey Extraction:
o A service web is required for the extraction of the answers given to the surveys, created in the website, the name of the survey and course ID will be sent as a parameters, optionally the user ID will be sent in this case it should filter the surveys by this value.
o Additionally, it is required that these survey reports are downloadable in xlsx file format.
It is required to set up the following behavior in the progress of the contents of the courses:
1. The user will have access to any resource within the course.
2. The contents will be grouped in sections composed by links that lead to videos and one test (evaluation).
3. When the user clicks on any content of any section, all the other sections must be blocked automatically until the user passes the test (evaluation) of the selected section (the user will have access to all the contents of the section).
4. When the user passes the evaluation, all sections will be re-enabled.
5. When the user accesses again to any content of a section that they might not have passed, the steps of numeral 3 will be executed again.
6. The user will always have access to all the contents of the sections they have passed.
12 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $817 do tego projektu
Hello, I can implement all those tasks on your moodle to extend the funtionalities on it as per your given brief on project post. Let me know when you available to discuss more in detailed. Regards Rina
Experienced in moodle - customization, webservice development, API integration and module/plugin development. Please check feedback of clients in moodle projects at : http://freelancer.com/u/welkinsystems.html
Hello, Please connect me for you requirement related to the web services. I'm ready to developed your required web services for a free. so connect me so we can do our further discussion. Thanks