An existing website that pertains to the industry of real estate. It allows the user to change our back-end images, simulating edits to the house. Edits such as changing the flooring from carpet to wood or adding crown molding to a living room.
The previous dev team fell apart and is no long in service. The functionality (back-end programming) of it is about 90% complete. I need that completed and to give the site a better look and feel, it looks mediocre right now. I would like you to respond with re-stating something that I looking for, such as the look and feel or completed the remaining 10% of the back-end work.
Attached are 2 images showing the capability the site enables users to perform. java
41 freelancerów przeciętnie składa ofertę za $42/godz. do tego projektu
I have completed 80+ projects as successful on the Freelancer.com I will provide you my professional skills for your project. Please check my work history on Freelancer. Vernal.