We Come To You In A Time Of Desperation, With A Sense Of Urgency, Due To Unfortunate Circumstances, Leading To A Major Stall In Our Project In The Lead Up To Our Launch.
We Are In Need Of A PHP Coder With API Knowledge Who Can Apply The Final Changes To Our Existing Scripts.
We are currently in the process of setting up our business
..An Online Platform For Small Businesses, Network/ Affiliate Marketers And Entrepreneurs,
To Enhance Their Online Presence And Boost Their Online Earning Potentials.
Our Businesses Is Structured To Utilise Two Different PHP Scripts Bridged Together, And Interacting, In Order To Greatly Enhance The Potential Benefits For Our Members, As Well As Provide Excellent Services With Which Our Members Can Utilise To Improve Their Efforts Online.
Both Scripts Have Already Been Purchased.
Each One From A Different Provider.
Each Provider Working On Minor Customisations To Each Script As Required.
An API Has Already Been Developed So That The Two Scripts Can Be Connected Together And Perform Certain Tasks Between Each Other.
One Of The Script Providers Seems To Have 'Ghosted' Us Halfway Through The Initial Customisation To Their Script. We Haven't Heard From Him In Near Three Weeks, And We May Need To Seek An Alternative As We Are Desperately Behind Time.
We Still Have The Other Coder Waiting To Continue Work But They Cannot Take On Responsibility For Our Main Script. Leaving Us Stuck In Limbo.
What We Need Done:
The Remainder Of The Work We Require Done Is Minimal.
1. Fix An Issue Where Categories Are Showing In Duplicate.
2. Install 'Blockchain' API To Payment Processors
3. Configure Affiliate Earnings To Specifications TBA, And Configure Payments To Be Made Via 'Blockchain' API
4. Connect The API We Will Provide To You, Developed By Our Other Script Provider So That Both Scripts Can Interact As Required
More Detailed Information And Disclosure Will Be Provided If Or When Needed.
Once We Choose To Go This Route We Then Forfeit Any Services, Upgrades And Support That Came With The Purchase Of This Script, Should This Coder Return To Our Project.
This Is Highly Risky For Us, However, We Cannot Continue To Wait Too Much Longer Hanging On Hope Of His Return.
Due To The Limited Budget We Have Had To Work With.
We Are Needing Someone That Can Work At A Strong Pace Whilst Providing Quality Results And Ensuring Bug Free Operation, With Support In Dealing With Minor Bugs And Fixes.
As We Aren't Operational As Of Yet, Our Scripts Are A Blank Slate To Work With.
We Need To Be As Minimal As Possible And Work Within Our Means, Until We Are Launched And Have Further Funds Coming In Where We Can Afford To Continue With Non Essential Changes.
We Are Of The Belief, That The Work We Require Should Not Take More Than 20Hours (We Hope)
..With Ideals To Complete The Remainder Of The Work Required For Under AUD$400
We Would Love To Hear That This Would Be Easily Achievable And Will Surely Continue To Use Your Services After Launch When We Start Bringing In Funds To Finance Our Planned Upgrades And Expansion To Our Business.
We Plan To Be Online For Many Years To Come, With Hopes Of Becoming A Prominent Presence Online For Our Target Audience.
We Hope That You Can Provide A Quote Or Are Able To Provide Your Services Within Budget And Look Forward To Your Response.
Should You Require Additional Information, Do Not Hesitate To Ask.
Thank You For Your Time
41 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $527 do tego projektu
Hi i can work for Help Us Finish This PHP Project So We Can Go Live! i am expert at ,HTML,MySQL,PHP,Website Design So send me Private message at PMB so we can discuss more about it Thanks