I’m looking for someone who can do the following:
* Integrate data from CoinMarketCap into a WordPress page. The following data is needed: Count (#), Coin Name, Market Cap, Price, Volume, Circulating Supply, Change.
* If a page is available with that name, the name of the coin has to link to that page. For example, if the coin is called ‘Bitcoin’, and there is a page at [url removed, login to view], the name has to link to it.
* Additionally, I’m looking for two more columns. 1) News: This will link to the news archive tagged with the name of the coin, for example [url removed, login to view] 2) Exchange: Here I have to be able to easily add a custom link per coin through CMS. If no link is added, it has to be blank.
* Pagination should be available
* Search should be available
* Table has to be integrated and fit with the rest of the style
Additionally, I want to be able to add coins through custom post type. For example, Bitcoin can get its own page ([url removed, login to view]). A coin page has to feature the following:
* Ticker with the price, market cap, price, volume, circulating supply, change.
* An extra box where I can add links to exchanges
* An extra box where I can add text to the page
* Archive of posts tagged with the name of the coin (in this case, Bitcoin)
* Standard elements of sidebar
For further clarification, I have made 2 sketches that detail what we're looking for here. Please note these are purely for demonstration purposes and are not actual designs.
If you have any questions, please post them in advance of creating your bid.