Mosss is looking for a backend developer with some full stack experience, to join our small team. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies and frameworks and have autonomy in creating, testing and deploying web-based products. You will gain exposure to all aspects of a small tech company and interface with engineers, data scientists, and designers. If you join us on this journey, you will have a material impact on our future success.
Sorry, we would prefer to not work with people in time zones that are very far away. NO, for example, to India, China and Russia.
- Technical design and development of a platform for an AI-driven tool in the design space.
- Building an associated mobile-first website to support our events on premises.
- Updating and maintaining a set of APIs for 3rd party integration (mobile application, etc).
- Performing critical updates/maintenance to legacy systems while working on our new tech stack
- Integrate Shopify and Marketing Platform
- Implement lifecycle customer tracking through analytics
- Expert with modern PHP frameworks, especially Laravel
- MySQL Expert, good understanding of scalable database design principles and indexing
- Git proficiency
- Highly available and responsive with good communication skills and attention to detail
- Write Unit Tests
- Good production / deployment protocol and skills
- You’re a PHP expert with a strong understanding of MySQL, Linux (Ubuntu), and Apache and are familiar with memcache, ElasticSearch, and Gearman.
- You're comfortable with front-end technologies, even if it isn't your day-to-day.
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Experience with: [login to view URL], Shopify, O authentication.
- Experience working in the design / education / media space
- Knowledge of APIs for Pinterest a plus
- Understanding of marketing platforms and associated principles, and previous experience implementing them
- You’re passionate about building a great product.
- You are diligent, focused on quality, and sweat the details of your work.
- Love to work in a cross-disciplinary way with designers, data scientists
Project Type: Ongoing project
Ongoing project: Developer
Project Stage: Fully Specified
API Integration Required: Other, Social Media, Payment Processor