No picture of the house. No regular quarterly service – there should be a place where they can submit a request for service.
No last payment.
No approx next service. This should only show up as a reminder when our service coordinator makes an appointment.
No Regular Quarterly Service.
No Approx Next Service – Instead this should only show up when they have made an appointment.
No First Service.
Instead of calling it “Service Agreement”, change it to “Monitoring Agreement”.
Instead of call it “Service Reports”, change it to “Work Order”.
Payments: They should be able to edit, pay bills and look at past invoices.
Change Password: Call it “Change Info” instead of “Change Password”.
They should be able to edit their password for their portal as well as edit their passcode and verbal duress code for the monitoring center. (Any way we can get an email sent to info@[login to view URL] when they change anything on this page)?
There should also be a link to [login to view URL] – Call the link Change Contacts.
Contact Us: Have our number, address, email as well as buttons for each department. These buttons will be links to email address.
Same type of feel as the customer portal (colorful, simple but interactive).
- A data base that can hold all our customer contacts (cloud base).
- A vertical calendar we can make appointments with. Here are the request from our service coordinator:
* Editable title for the event.
* Editable text box for template.
* If possible, I would like to have the Calendar Event Template automatically populate the text box when I create a new event.
* Ability to add multiple technicians to one job
* Blocks show for the entirety of the appointment
* Easily move one appointment to another technician
* Color coded technicians
* Easy to see appointment address
* VERTICAL PLACEMENT
* Event change colors when the technician is on the way.
Text our customers.
The biggest issue we've run into with field service management software is we do not have freedom of scheduling. Most of the time, we have 3-4 big projects that our installation crews work on. The same guy does not go to the same job day after day though. I also have some installers who do service, so I need a calendar where I can schedule jobs without adding them to the customer database or having to create a work order. If we used any of the software I looked at, we would have had to continue scheduling the installers in Google Contacts and my single service tech in the software, which is what we are trying to avoid. Please let me know if you need any clarification on this!