- there ar two CPT
-- (Demand CPT) have some custom fields, i need to convert them to taxonomies, and create filtration in frontend for it
-- (Properties CPT) we need to activate sms when admin approve it.
- (Demand CPT) doesn't show in a map in a specific page, we need to fix that.
- We will edit page template to show add new demand in it
- we need to add a button to map, to show/hide demand pointers*
- also (Documents) in this page
[login to view URL]
We need only user who submit it only he can view it
- For (demand properties) show on map, every category we need a custom icon to it (such as properties)
- Also this part, we need to add (add new demand)
- When user add a new demand, show him the nearst properties,
also, if he add a new property, show him the nearest demands to this property
- one last thing, add two fields to (demand properties), so that admin can write notes one field to only admins, and another to user who submit this demand.
- in each property there are contact form, i need them all to be sent to admins, not to agent email
- Also we need to add (add to favorites) to demands. Such as (Properties)
- Also, i need to add 4 checkboxes in submit property, (it will not appear in front end) just admin can see it from dashboard.. User who will submit it from (add new property) page .. with every checkbox (read more)link apply html to explain more info(if popup will be fantastic)
- Disable all users data from front end.
- (Messages) CPT we need it to be to admins only
20 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $174 do tego projektu
Hi We are very creative web design and development agency and I am sure you will be amazed with the quality work here. Please chat to discuss the details of the proejct. Josh Davis
Hi There I'm Web Developer with highly experience in wordpress theme and plugin customization I can do this job within a week. Hope I could chat more via $kype. Thank you Jonas
Hello there, Your requirements are just a perfect job for me as my experience match the same. Ping me for further discussion, [login to view URL] your early call. Thanks in advance!