I am looking for someone to develop a python algorithm using textbook APIs. The APIs I'm currently looking at are for [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], or textbooks.com. I would like to know what you believe is the most practical API service that will give me what I am looking for.
The code needs to have the following criteria:
1. Ask for a keyword input (such as the search bar)
2. It needs the ability to filter by subject, condition of the book (ex. good, very good), publication year (2011-2017), price, ability to 'buy it now', shipping price
3. Needs to omit international/global editions, either with a filter or through the title
4. It must collect ISBN + Price + Link + Item Description or Title (comments or title the seller says about the textbook) for thousands of products with the filtering ability.
- When running the software, I should be able to declare (probably in the code) how many items (used textbooks in this case) I would like to collect at that given time
- Example: I should choose the ability to collect either 1,000 or 10,000 at a time that are NOT repeating with multiple executions of the code (repeating means the same ISBN, link, and price)
5. All of this information must be able to output to a CSV file
- Example: Column 1 (ISBN), Column 2 (Price), Column 3 (Link), Column 4 (Item Description or Title)
6. This should all run relatively fast and not take a long time to execute (15 minutes for over 10,000 max)
I personally do not understand API's, however, I am proficient at Python. Ultimately, I would want the programs code.
Again, this should be able to declare how many items to collect (can be included inside the code), be able to filter like on the search page (can be in code if explicit or navigable), and be able to input keyword to search items (in this case "used textbooks"). This data all needs to ultimately be returned to a CSV file (Excel).
ISBN + Price + Link + Item Description/Title --->in this order
Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
My end goal is to look up several hundreds of thousands of results. Please message me if you have any questions.
21 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $186 do tego projektu
Hi, sir! I have a good skill in python programming. If you award this project to me, I'll complete it in time. Thank you in advance. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
I have read your projcet. I am experienced in Djang aand python 2 and 3. Relevant Skills and Experience With 5 yaars python 2 and 3. Proposed Milestones $155 USD - By project
query -> filter -> csv, book data from apis Relevant Skills and Experience Python Algorithm Software Architecture Web Services Proposed Milestones $126 USD - final