We are looking for an experienced Mac coder with at least 3 years experience. If you have previously worked with MacOS installers you are likely who we are looking for!
We need a custom made installer for MacOS that can download and install a variety of different mac applications. It shall be based on a HTML GUI to create a flexible interface. Please see the below requirements for a brief overview.
* loads interface based on html where user selects which downloads to download / install. We provide design.
* When selection is done installer shall download and process connected serie of commands for each. One by one
* downloads given setup file (.DMG, .PKG, .APP formats)
* perform a serie of commands, Ie mount dmg, xattr certain file, execute, unmount. These commands are very different so we need total flexibility to run any commands
* event tracking (send GET request to server). Ie on download, execution, confirmed install
* ability to track if installs are successfully completed or not. This is done by checking if certain files or directories exist X seconds after execution
* dmg format with designed background/text/icon (we provide design)
* ability to sign dmg with developer certification
* ability to create package (DMG) on Linux server in less than a second
* small size of installer, below 1mb. Preferably no compression needed
* Settings and tracking details either with included resource file or by taking file properties from the dmg (can be set with xattr)
* tracking details are included in all requests to server
* takes instructions via json
* we write server parts, so not part of project scope
11 freelancers are bidding on average $3577 for this job
Hi I would love to do your task. If you hire me, i won't let you down. I can provide you all these things with unlimited revisions till the satisfactorily completion of [url removed, login to view] for your message .Thank you