I am building a 3d scanner based on structured light technique.
System is based on 2 calibrated cameras and 1 uncalibrated projector.
Current system is working with gray code method which is relatively slow.
I want to evaluate another methods like Gray Code + Phase Shift technique which is a hybrid method. I also tried Line Shift method but could not get accurate result on sharp edges, maybe my application problematic.
Looking for some experienced programmers on similar project to share algorithm code paid.
Not have so much time to develop from the first beginning.
Project has to be based on Qt C++
Job steps would be like as follows after confirmation
- You will be sending projection patterns
- I will be sending camera calibration data
- I will send captured images from the both cameras while projecting
- You will send me the reconstructed point cloud and I will check
- %50 project budget would be sent
- Code will be shared
- Remaining budget would be sent
Don't expect to receive budget without showing anything and please don't waste time for both of us. Please add slscanner keyword to your project proposal to let me to understand you haven't just proposed ctrl+c ctrl+v
If we glad to work together we can keep going for this project and further projects.