Design a VB 2012 application called Columbus Day The program should do the following:
1. Make the Clear button as the default button.
2. Use Access Keys, Cursors, and ToolTips on all objects that the user will interact with.
3. Declare a total of 6 variables using local (2), form-level (2), and module (2). To declare a module level, you must use Add Module. It is located under the Project menu.
a. Your variables must be declared, assigned, and used.
4. Animate the images to make them appear more life-like
a. Use timer(s) on the animation.
5. The user must be able to input 5 different values for the Columbus Day expenses. (i.e. food items, hotel info, …etc)
a. Format all numeric data appropriately with decimal and dollars signs
6. Display a logo and tile of your Columbus Day theme.
7. Make sure to display appropriate prompts when a user input incorrect information.
8. Turn off the all of the Control buttons and have a unique way to exit the program.
9. Send a MS Word document of your Source Code and the .exe file to me in a zip file format using the Blackboard submission.
9 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $27 do tego projektu
Hi, I can complete this assignment for you within 3 hours with all the requirements in VB.Net for $50, kindly message me for more details. No payment until the project is done, thank you
Hi I have good experience in VB.net development and i can do this project for your according to your given requirements. Please inbox me for more details. Thanks
Hi I can do this, with Visual Basic (VB), which version of visual studio you have? And is it Winforms or WPF application? Because animation on image can't be possible in Winforms. Please let me know. Thanks