we are Pharmaceutical API manufacture, and we're in SAP launching phase, and we're in a need for SAP design/implementation Consultant preferably with CSV and CFR background, for 1-2 months, tickets, accommodation, transportation are included in the offer
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Done at least 2 End to end implementation projects.
- Experience in SAP installations, migrations and systems copies.
- Experience in Windows environment, and with Oracle / MSSQL database, preferably with a background in UNIX, and Oracle.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Overall understanding of technical architecture knowledge.
- General understanding of the full spectrum of hardware and software Infrastructure; including the underlying dependencies and implications.
- Knowledge of Project documentation.
- Provides technical support and leadership on SAP Basis systems including establishing standards and requirements, evaluating and directing enhancements, and implementing solutions for performance monitoring, systems configuration and design & implementation.
- Designs and develops SAP architecture requirements and specifications to ensure the system is meeting corporate needs.
- Maintain, monitoring and optimizing the performance of SAP and DB.
- Liaise with SAP through OSS for Basis and SAP Application problems resolution.
- Apply SAP and Database patches and notes.
- Set up SAP backup and recovery plan.
- Perform System high availability and disaster recovery testing.
- Evaluate, plan, install and upgrade SAP system and related software to meet existing and future demands.
- Maintain SAP Users Authorizations.