- Human translators needed, No automated translators like babble fish or google translate allowed.
- All translations will be double checked and proof read by our in-house French Staff before payment. So please don't waste our time.
- We are a Gaming company
- We Publish Online Playable Flash Games.
- We have some 2000 games that need their "Description" and "How to Play" translated from English to French.
- Descriptions are anything from 1 line to a few lines of text. "How to Play" is usually equivalent to 1 line of text.
- We will pay $0.25 per game fully translated. Paid in batches of a few hundred games.
- Our control panel will keep a count of every translation you complete.
- You must be French by birth, living in France, no Canadians, Moroccans, tunisians etc
- YOU MUST BE A GAMER. Know gaming lingo like: lives, power ups, reloads, levels, aims, goals... etc..
- You must be quick and have good English.
Price is not an issue unless you are going to bid less than what we proposed... This post is to know you, please start all messages with the word "Viva la France" so I know you read the full advert properly. Tell us in as few words as possible why we should give this project to you.
18 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $495 do tego projektu
I was born bilingual. I have a masters in English literature, and spoke french all my life. I would be happy to translate this for you, with perfect grammar.