Plumeet Simple LCD Alarm Clock
Thanks for your purchasing our product .
Insert 3 * AAA battery(1.5v,alkaline recommended ) in the battery compartment, the screen display factory default time 12:00, Now is on standby mode.
1. When the display becomes fuzzy or hard to see the time ,you should replace the battery immediately.
2. After you replace battery , you need re-set the alarm clock .
3. Dispose of used battery promptly , keep the battery out of the reach of children.
4. Make sure put brand new battery .
Press and hold the“TIME SET ” (F) button on the back of the clock, using the “H” (B) and “M” (D) buttons on top of the clock to set the hour and minute. Loosen the button to confirm.
1. Make sure keep press and hold the “TIME SET” button when set hour and minute ,otherwise no respond.
2. This clock only with 12 hour format ,When time to 12:00 the PM indicator will appear in the display .
Press and hold the“ALARM SET ” (A) button on the left of the clock, using the “H” (B) and “M” (D) buttons to set the hour and minute . Loosen the button to confirm.
Make sure keep press and hold the button (A) when set hour and minute ,otherwise it won’t respond .
1. Press the alarm ON/OFF (E) button on the right of the clock.
2. When the alarm is ON, you see an alarm bell on the screen.
3. When the alarm is OFF, The alarm bell will disappear on the screen.
Note: The alarm sound will last 1 minute.
When alarm rings ,Press the any of the three button “SNOOZE/LIGHT ”,“H” or“ M”,it will go into snooze time, the alarm rings again after 8 minutes .
Stop The Alarm
Press any of the two button “TIME SET” / “ALARM SET” to stop the alarm ,The alarm will come again at the same time in the next day.
Press the “SNOOZE/LIGHT” button on the top of the clock to active backlight ,It won’t stay long ,Lasts around 5 seconds .
[url removed, login to view] not in use the unit ,please uninstall the batteries and lay up the unit in a dry place .
[url removed, login to view] adhesive tape or clean cloth to clean up the dust on silicone ,do not use corrosive or chemical cleaner .
Dear mrLambor, I am sorry if it is hard to communicate. I do my bid for this translation, assuring the same quality of the previous one. Thank you. Marzio
19 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę ￥145 do tego projektu
Hello Let's have a chat and discuss the work before awarding us the job. For any query please consult our profile on https://www.freelancer.com/u/benni25.html Thank you
Dear Sir, I am an Italian mother tongue, I translate and proofread from EN to IT. I translate articles, content of websites and descriptions of items for e-commerce. Regards.
Hi, I am native Italian and my bidding includes: - Human translation from English to Italian - Proofreading - Delivery < 24h Feel free to contact me for more information. Regards, Peppe.
I'm native italian translator, i will provide a human, professional, accurate, high quality translation in Italian language. Please contact me on chat to more discuss about your project. Thank you so much.