BuildVR Lead Unity3D Developer
Job Description: This is about our latest project: [url removed, login to view]
At BuildVR the Lead Unity Developer will be experienced with Unity3D, Object Oriented design principles, asset bundles, and script writing in C#. They will require a high-level understanding of both the Oculus Rift and Gear VR, and possess a desire to constantly learn and develop with the technology.
The Lead Unity3D engineer must be a team player with proven experience in team management and working within a collaborative environment. They must be flexible in working hours and excited about the technology, where we can learn from them as much as they learn from us.
A well-qualified candidate will be someone who has experience creating games in unity for both iOS and Android or have worked on Unity titles for the Oculus Rift and Gear VR.
Required Skills & Experience
• Advanced skills in Unity3D
• Experience in implementing: UI (Unity’s In-build system or NGUI), asset bundles, materials/particle systems/shaders
• Proficiency in C#, and object oriented programming
• Write clean, testable and well documented code
• Experience with both 3D and 2D graphics in unity
• Experience in software and application testing
• Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of designers and programmers
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay up with industry standards
• Ability to work on fixed deadlines
• Experience in using mobile platform native features such as accelerometer, camera, push notifications etc.
• Experience implementing and/or creating native iOS and Android plugins for Unity
• Experience in pHp, .NET, HTML, CSS
• Experience in Shell Scripting, C++
• Experience with Git and/or SVN
Our partnership with Samsung and Vita Enterprise Solutions (Telstra’s largest reseller) means we are one of Australia’s fasting growing virtual/augmented reality software development companies. Founded in 2014, we have worked with an array of clients both nationally and internationally and have experienced rapid growth over the last 12 months. Our small and energetic team shares a passion for VR/AR and are driven to stay ahead of the game.
Contact me for more info!
13 freelancerów przeciętnie składa ofertę za $37/godz. do tego projektu
i already exxperience to build an AR application for android using unity and vuforia for more than 2 years. and also experienced to build AAA title (grimm odds) with unreal engine, focused on AI and Animation.