We are looking for an expert to help in developing, hosting, and managing a website for a medical journal; the website should include the following services and features:
1. User-friendly CMS where we don’t have to manually copy and paste the content of each published manuscript. This is a very hectic and time-consuming process for us
2. Our current medical articles are presented in outdated way where references are not linked to CrossRef, no flexible outline of articles, ability to download the PDF and view it via different databases, citation tools for each article, etc. Please see: [url removed, login to view]
3. LinkOut feature to a number of medical databases such as PubMed, Web of Science, Scopus, MEDLINE, Embase, DOAJ, etc
4. About the journal's section
5. Audiovisual section to post video manuscripts
6. Current issue section
7. Ahead of print section
8. Information for authors
9. Editorial Board Members section
10. Advertisers section
11. Registration of DOIs. etc.
12. Autopopulation of the different segments of the article and specify the autopopulation features.
13. Impact and citation measurement tool display for each manuscript
15. Responsive website (to handheld and desktop devices)
16. Social networking capabilities including sharing for each article
Examples of websites that we like are the Lancet, BMJ, and NEJM online websites; a detailed RFP can be submitted to the interested freelancer.
72 freelancers are bidding on average $7558 for this job
Hi, After reviewing your job description & reference website at [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] & bmj.com. We can definitely help you develop your desired MEDICAL JOURNAL WEBSITE as per your needs with all your required fea Więcej