The coder will be required to convert an existing Blender Python Mask Generation Addon I have into IronPython and install and run it into an open source Unity3D rendering program which has an IronPython API.
The Blender Python script is lines of code and takes a file with 65536 .txt strings and when loaded into it and run the Python code generates .png files with 256x256 squares with checkerboard pattern as masks. These masks are then processed by the blender into a rendered video file slideshow with a variable delay between the masks being shown.
The Unity3d rendering program has a simple UI which has a file loading field and can load and save scripts. After the Blender Python Mask Addon is installed as the Unity3D Mask Script using the API the User interface in the rendering program will need a tab and set of buttons to open which control the new Unity3D Mask Generation Script. The Run function causes the .txt file to be processed and generate a set of .png mask files which are stored in a folder and render a slideshow of the mask set and store that in another folder. If you reply to this post please put the words Bluesky in your reply.
Unity3D rendering program UI Buttons that are needed in the UI for controlling the Unity3D Mask Generation Script:
1) Start Unity3D Mask Generation Script Addon
2) Run Unity3D Mask Generation Script Addon script
3) Show PNG (.png) checkerboard images in Unity3D gaming screen (VR/Monitor)
4) Button to Play rendered file from Addon in Unity3D gaming video screen (VR) and monitor
5) Button to Play and send video playing to the desktop computers HDMI output