We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing and SEO/SEM freelancer. If you are not able to work full time please do not apply.
• Master in WordPress
• Optimizing web pages by integrating keywords phrases, text attributes, internal and backlinks.
• Application of SEO techniques such as unique title tags, meta descriptions etc.
• Improving user experience on websites.
• Diagnose technical SEO issues and resolve canonicalization, 404 errors, 301/302 redirects, crawl errors and resolve website load speed issues as well as conduct mobile friendly test.
• Perform local SEO marketing campaigns - Google plus.
• Guarantee a search engine friendly website for users and search engines.
• Experience with operational feature of content management system: WordPress.
• General understanding of web development, website design, HTML coding etc.
• Understanding key aspects of eCommerce website, shopping carts and photo galleries.
• Schema Markup: Implementing Google authorship integration for gaining rich snippets; make rich content and schema markup recommendation as well as publish structured data markup.
• Using SEO tools effectively; Google webmaster tools, Google Analytics interpretation, bounce rate, crawl errors, SEO queries, impressions, etc.
• Performing competitive analysis.
• Execute SEO analyses using all data resources and tools available
• Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis
• Creating social media campaigns on Facebook and Twitter.
• Analysing website performance and coming up with recommendations based on different tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar..
• Creating and managing campaigns based on Google Adwords.
• Managing Social Media Platforms.
75 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Please send me your website URL. I can QUICKLY deliver clear direction on what you need to do to your website to get more traffic from Google. Internet Marketing, Link Building, Marketing, SEO, WordPress