I have a Zencart template that I bought from [url removed, login to view], need a few modifications done on that template. This is the site: [url removed, login to view]
Here is a description of the modifications I need:
1. On the homepage, I need this error message at the bottom of the screen removed:
"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/ameritec/public_html/shop/includes/templates/Lovely-143/templates/[url removed, login to view] on line 91"
2. Can we expand the template so the descriptions of the products so they are not in one row, allowing more space for the descriptions?
3. We need to enter Meta tags and keywords (I will send you the list).
4. In the homepage navigation under All Products we need to see subcategories of each category, without having to click first on the category.
5. We need to add an information page titled Dealership Program that will contain text and some possibly some pictures (a very basic page like About us page, nothing fancy). I will send the content.
6. In the footer of some internal pages of the website it says "Powered by Zencart", we need to remove that.
7. Some products descriptions have a strange jumble of coded letters that need to be removed.
8. The homepage features New Products that change each time you refresh the page. We need to stop the randomization, we don't want the products to change, and leave the products stable on the homepage.
Very minor further modifications may be needed.
Thanks very much,