Zaproś Freelancera do Projektu
Wygląda na to, że nie masz obecnie aktywnego projektu. Dlaczego nie opublikujesz projektu teraz? To nic nie kosztuje!Post a Project
Md. Badruddoza Talukder
Md. Badruddoza Talukder
- N/APrace Zakończone
- N/AW Budżecie
- N/ANa Czas
- N/AWskaźnik Ponownego Zatrudnienia
Researcher/ Teacher/ Hospitality Manager
Senior LecturerJun 2009
• List of courses taught in different semesters: Introduction to Hotel and Tourism (BTHM), Management, Hotel Management and operations, Food and Beverage Service operations-I (BTHM), Food and Beverage Service Operations- II, Restaurant Management (BTHM). • Teaching and Learning Support: Gives practical lectures and seminars to students. • Writing lecture material and handouts and presenting information in lectures; arranging seminars and tutorials for different semesters at the University. • Takes feedback from students to improve teaching methodologies and content within the department/faculty, for example, making changes to course material and providing guidance and advice to students e.g. career advice or pastoral care regarding personal issues. • Attending conferences in specialist subject area to liaise and network with internal and external colleagues the role holder may, on occasion, be invited to give presentations and lectures on my specialism; providing references on behalf of academic said colleagues. • Dealing with a number of students who, on occasion, will need support and advice. This may include referring students to other sources of help for personal nature where tact and diplomacy is required. e.g to deal with attendance problems such as students missing lectures, not submitting work etc. • Dealing and advising with the internal and external activities like Debate club, Annual picnic activities etc. • Course Coordination: Introducing into course content, the latest thinking in specialist subject area which are determined by the member of departmental planning team to determine teaching programme for the relevant academic year; And distributing the said courses for different semesters. • Research/ Dissertation/ Thesis/ Internship Reports – Works Investigating new areas of research within specialist subject area for students; identifying research topic; writing papers on topic relevant to specialist subject area. This will include journals, books and other material. Also determining appropriate research methodologies for research and adapting research methodologies which are appropriate for analyzing Results/conclusions to formulate new concepts and ideas. I am writing internship reports with peers in internal and external to relevant bodies specially Tourism and Hotel Management about progress of research and Internship Report; • Examination Coordination: Performing Examination coordinator for different semester as per the departmental requirement. Besides I am marking examination papers for undergraduate students and writing examination reports for faculty/departmental review; providing references for students.
• Improving standards and overall performance by making business competitive and successful with the chain of command. • Helping in the development of the Resort by adoption of new ideas getting new clients assessing and indulging in communication with them to achieve organizational goals. • I always try to make highly motivated, team-oriented management professionals with strong analytical skill and able to quickly identify problems and successfully implement solutions. • I provide organizational change management assistance of Hotel and Resort industry, development of coaching skills, technology implementation, strategy development and operational improvement. • Forming a team and delegating sufficient authorities to the subordinates to complete the target.
Food and Beverage ManagerFeb 2008 - Jan 2010 (1 year)
• Manages the departments galley like Restaurants, Bar, Pastry shop, Banquets and Room Service, enforce company standards, maintain food cost, improve and maintain sales and provability implement and eliminate complaints. • Responsible for all aspects of the food and beverage operations onboard, including revenues, food costs, budgets, inventories, sanitation onboard and discipline in Food and Beverage department. • Subordinate Personnel of Hotel Purbani International Limited • Catering Manager Sales • Bar Manager • Restaurant Manager • Banquet Manager • Pastry Manager • RSOT • Chief Steward • Chef • All other employees in the F&B departments • Responsible for the day to day operation of the food & beverage department and all operational sections, according to Hotel´s instructions as directed by the General Manager. • Following up on company´s policies, rules, regulations and procedures. • Responsible for the standards of service delivered to the guests in the Bars, Restaurants, Banquets and all other food & beverage outlets by F&B employees. And ensuring the quality of services in accordance with the Hotel standard. • Responsible for the overall implements, consumptions of all F&B policies and procedures pertain to employees, work manuals, sanitation requirements, consumptions, costs, qualities, menus, special parties and others. • Ensuring that all the F&B sections are organized, performed their duties and maintain their areas and equipment in a manner in compliance with the Hotel policy and instructions as directed by the General Manager. • Approves all F&B requisitions so as to ensure that they are prepared properly and placed in a proper and timely manner in compliance with Hotel´s instructions. • Ensuring all F&B areas are received and inspected in a timely manner and are in compliance with Hotel´s standards by checking for quality. • Maintains the highest level of Mise-en Scene and sanitation throughout all food and beverage areas. • Participates in the daily preparation of meal times scheduled of all F&B areas collaboration with the Cafeteria in charge in accordance with the Hotel´s instructions. • Maintaining proper consumption levels as instructed by the Hotel. • Preparing proper forecast and reach desired revenues for all beverage outlets onboard. • Setting an example for the entire F&B department by always displaying impeccable behavior. • Maintaining a smooth interaction between all departments heads at all time. • Monitor the moral of all F&B employees and their relationship to each other, with the other departments. • Assisting those employees in the F&B department who are need, ensure that all members in F&B department receive a complete familiarization and training for their positions when signing on. • Creating a high level of moral within the F&B department, developing a good working relation with all others onboard departments, trough cooperating and communication. • Reviews and preparing performance evaluations of all outlet heads as well as approving all evaluations submitted by outlet heads for F&B employees as per Hotel instructions. • Maintaining effective cost control in all areas of the F&B department. • Maintaining open communication with the responsible operation with the Hotel CEO. • Countersigning of all requisitions and purchase requests. • Approves on a regular basis all overtime payments as prepared by his department heads and the comparing those figures to official budgets. • Approves all work schedule prepared by outlet managers. • Assist guests in any special request, including but not limited to parties, special functions, and special diets. • Surveying for new food items and including items into menu and pricing the cost of food and beverages on rotationally. • I trained the F&B staff for positions and promotions and developing employees with limited education/experience. • I am maintaining a good working relationship with guests, groups and personnel from other departments. • I always try to instill a calm, organized approach in all situations and a “can do” and “guest service” attitude in employees which helping to build morale and sprit. • I always maintain time management, strong organizational, customer’s service, follow up, solid scheduling, follow/ enforce company policies and procedures, resolve problems, safety and sanitation, think creativity skills.
MBA2009 - 2012 (3 years)
Bachelor of Hotel Management2003 - 2008 (5 years)
Research Methodology (2013)NAEM ( National Academy for Education Management)
Achieved a certificate from Bangladesh Peace and Development Mission (BPDM) 7th advanced Training Course on Research Methodology Held at NAEM ( National Academy for Education Management)
Professional Trainer of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (2010)BILA (Bangladesh Institute of Legal Advancement) and International Business Administration and Information System University
• Achieved a Certificate from BILA (Bangladesh Institute of Legal Advancement) and International Business Administration and Information System University as a Professional Trainer of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Rover Leader (2012)Bangladesh Scout
Attended Rover Leader Orientation Program Organized by Bangladesh Scout Rover Division at National Scout Bhaban, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hospitality Management in Bangladesh
“Hospitality Management in Bangladesh” Published in “Explorer- ISSN: 1998-5568” journal of Humanities and Law of IBAIS University, Volume 3, No.1 & 2, September 2011
Second Language Acquisition: Input and Interaction
“Second Language Acquisition: Input and Interaction” Published in “Explorer- ISSN: 1998-5568” journal of Humanities and Law of IBAIS University, Volume 3, No.1 & 2, September 2011