Ebay API help for price comparison and coupon site needed.
I am looking for someone very familiar with the kinds of API calls available to affiliates marketers at EBAY, I am wanting you to create specific examples that will show me:
1. How to make the calls I want
2. How to understand the output
I am creating a website that will have shopping comparison and online coupons. I want to make API calls from within my php program to pull products from Ebay that match certain criteria. I signed up as an Ebay developer and created a sandbox user account, but I find the API specs to be hard to follow, and need someone who is familiar with them to help save me some time. For now, I just need to test out what they have to offer and see if it meets my needs.
All I need from you is some education and examples showing working Ebay APIs. Specifically I need to know how to use the APIs to pull the following for USA companies only.
1. Products by category, or subcategory, or product ID
2. Products by keyword/keywords, as well as within category or subcategory
3. Products filtered by keywords, negative keywords, discount percentage ranges, brand, price, sell now vs auction, location within x miles of zip code
4. All of the above by specific merchant or list of merchants. Ability to exclude specific merchants also.
5. Price comparision ability - get all product information for all offers for a given product ID. So if 10 merchants have a specific woman's dress, I'd need product info (merchant, orig price, discount price, shipping cost (if avail), etc.) for all 10 in order to list them for my users to make a comparison.
6. Merchant specific info - ie how many products offered, comissions paid for affiliates, etc..
7. Online coupon offerings by merchant (ie all offers by Target, or Walmart, etc..). These sometimes would have coupon codes associated with them.
8. Filtering options for coupons.
9. Sorting, limitation on # of results options
My goal is to learn how the API's work and how to interpret the results (ie find the fields in the EBAY documentation) so that I can then incorporate them into my programs to replace the similar calls that I am currently making to Prosperent and Rakuten and only call EBAY instead.
I am used to using API's as follows, within my programs:
A sample call for all women's clothing priced between $40-$80, return 40 results looks like this:
$url = "[login to view URL]"
I would like to be able to make similar-looking calls using CURL in php and my own AppID on Ebay.
Do you have the knowledge already of the EBAY APIs that would be used for this, so that you could provide examples and some direction for me?
If so, how many hours would you expect this to take?
I'm located in the state of Missouri, USA
Contact me. I can help you. I also have experience in working on a similar application. I can get it done before deadline. Let me know if you need any help?