I need ajax work done. I'll pay $75-100 for it. I need it done in less then 7 days.
Create a sample aspx screen using Ajax/JQuery/JSon in Microsoft VB/ASP.NET .net 3.5 with one aspx screen, one asmx (web service), and one dataclass. Use
any free or publically available libraries.
1) Screen should have a datatable :
- Create a database table named "contact" with the columns noted in #2 below.
- Datatable on screen should be populated through a JSON webservice call that returns a sql generated datatable, this should occur AFTER the aspx page has been loaded.
- Should be able to click on one of the records which load the relevant record with another call to the webservice via json
OPTIONAL, please indicate in response whether you plan to do this.
- Create a search box in the header of the datatable which will search all string based columns and filter
- Should be able to sort by any of the columns on the datatable
- Should be able to export to excel/csv/xml
- Should be able to edit the values in the datatable
2) Screen should have the following sample controls with rounded corners and web 2.0 look placed in a div tag (with rounded corners)
- Textbox (First Name), Textarea (Notes), Dropdown (Country), Boolean (Is Active?)
- There should be a save/edit button on the screen. When triggered the save button should pass the control name and value to a webservice using ajax/jquery/json. The webservice should call the dataclass which would in turn do an insert/update. A message should appear on the screen indicating data has been saved. Beside the json webservice call there should be no postback.
3) Div tag with 4 controls from #2 should be moveable and resizable.
- If it is moved or resized, save the new coordinates to a table and next time the screen is loaded it should remember the div location/size