We are a Dutch company and focus on the market of non-English, French, German speaking countries, such as China. We prefer to freelancer English editors, especially scientific Enliglish editors, more preferably with more than 2 years editing experience in fields, such as Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Material, Genetics, Medical Science, Computer Science, Business, Economics, Finance, Management.
- Native English with exceptionally strong grammar
- Master or Phd degree
- Writing and editing experience in research papers
- 2 years' English editing experiece
- Proofreading (you will take care of typos, tautology, unnecessary repetition of words).
- Checking formatting (authors are responsible for formatting articles, but you need to check and correct it)
- Evaluation of style and completeness of the articles.
- Time keeping.
- Logic & clarity.
For freelancers who want to apply for this job, please attach your CV, a proof of your quality in editing, such as a editied sample and/or a relevant certification or any other information that can help. We are establishing cooperation with editor associations in Europe, and would provide training program and certification for editors in the future.
Freelancer editors, if you are interested, please feel free to send in your application.
Our website is [url removed, login to view] or ([url removed, login to view] still buliding).