Our scout group would like to digitize our hike administration. During a multi-day hike we would like to know which stations the hikers (teams) have passed and how many point they received on that specific station.
Therefore we need an online (SQL or something) database with:
- three tables (Stations, Teams and Visits)
- one online form (for entry of the visits)
- one online report (for an overview of all visits)
- one static disclaimer page (for some explanation)
- some login functionality.
I have got the possibility for hosting the site and the SQL database at my own hostingprovider.
Because this is for use at our scout group (small NGO) this would be a basic and low cost build, If you are still interested in this job (for the experience), please see the attached document and feel free to respond. I would like to see some of your work.
Arjan Busger op Vollenbroek